Hey everyone. Don’t you hate when work is insanely slow for weeks and then all of a sudden you’re so busy you can’t find 5 minutes to eat lunch? Welcome to my world.
- No running today. Temps were in the 20s this morning with 30mph wind gusts. No. Just no.
- Day 4/5 of week 1 of Ripped in 30 instead. I’m not nearly as sore as I was last week.
- I was supposed to meet a former coworker for lunch today but she had to cancel due to work stuff. Boo. Thank goodness for leftovers in the fridge.
- I ordered a bunch of cute dresses from Old Navy during their recent dress sale. They arrived yesterday and, get this, they’re all too big. D’oh. I checked my closet for other ON dresses and wouldn’t you know it, I’m a small, not a medium in their stuff. I’m hoping they have the styles I want in my local store because the prices have doubled or even tripled online.
- It’s finally sleepover weekend! Katie goes to my parent’s house once a month for a sleepover. The last one was in early March so it’s been 6 weeks, the longest we’ve gone between sleepovers in awhile. Steve and I are SO ready for an adult-only weekend.
- We’re meeting new friends for dinner tomorrow. I can’t remember if I mentioned it here but we struck up a conversation with another couple at our favorite sushi place during the last sleepover weekend, exchanged contact info and agreed to meet for dinner tomorrow. I’m stoked!
Alright, off to shower and get back to work. Man, I hate being this busy!