Breakfast. These were good but not as good as they should have been because I had to sub milk for the buttermilk.
When I was typing the shopping list somehow the word buttermilk got separated into butter and milk and Steve thought I’d gone crazy since those two items appeared again further down on the list. I told him to call me next time rather than assume I’m off my rocker. :)
Off to do some shopping (Steve is desperate for new shirts and pants. I guess that’s what happens when you lose 50lbs in a year) and relax before picking up the kid from my parents later this afternoon.
16 Notes/ Hide
- missmarisol likes this
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- runningthankful likes this
- crowflycrow likes this
- cheetah91 likes this
- thoughtsfloataround likes this
- iamrunner likes this
- choose-the-path likes this
- shrinkingmomma likes this
- rasmtazberry24 likes this
- ironmanredux likes this
- happyhealthycook said: Yay shopping for Steve!! And El-Oh-El about the butter and milk. Hehe.
- runonchocolate said: Looks good! Try making homemade buttermilk next time? It works for me! thekitchn.com/how-to-…
- strengthandlace likes this
- alliegets likes this
- karikeepsrunning likes this
- thehomecookrunner posted this